You asked. We listened.
The main driving forces behind your business are clients and revenue – so why not connect the two?
The FM Books Connector Online Edition plug-in connects FileMaker with QuickBooks Online and enables users to push and pull contacts, invoices, and other sales transactions.
A FileMaker and QuickBooks integration not only eliminates double entry but also provides your staff with quick access to pertinent financial data (like customer balances and invoice information) without multiple people accessing your sensitive QuickBooks company file. Check out the video below for an overview of the FM Books Connector Online Edition plug-in features and benefits.
Now we have six new reasons for you to love our FM Books Connector Online Edition.
1. It is compatible with FileMaker Server 14 -15, Mac and Windows.
2. Now, multiple users can post to QuickBooks from multiple devices. Your front office staff can connect on their desktops with FileMaker client, your accountant can update items in FileMaker from her house – using a web browser and FileMaker WebDirect, and your sales reps can update client information or push invoices to QuickBooks on the road - from an iPhone or iPad via FileMaker Go. A server-side plug-in allows users to truly capitalize on the mobility of QuickBooks Online.
3. Faster load times than client-side plug-ins, meaning you get more work done in less time.
4. The convenience of only needing to install the plug-in one time in one location, versus having to install it on every users' computer (and no more having to deal with reinstallations or transferring licenses from machine to machine).
5. For just $450 a year, you can have unlimited users per server – no more need for five, ten, or 20 users licenses. Now it is painless and easier than ever to add new users as your company grows.
6. Ability to connect with multiple QuickBooks Online company files. This is especially helpful if you are an accounting agency that is contracted to manage multiple clients or your company recently acquired a second firm and is undergoing a merger, or if you are a corporation that has multiple divisions that require their own dedicated company files.
The possibilities are endless.
This version release (220.127.116.11) includes:
- An updated demo file to introduce and familiarize users and developers with the new server functionality.
- New video for step by step instructions on how to install the plug-in on the server.
- Updated documentation for easier development and integration.
FM Books Connector Online Edition is available for an annual rate of $200 for a single user (Client license - no server-side functionality) and $450 for unlimited users (Server license). Every Server license includes a client license for developmental purposes.
For more information on the FM Books Connector Online Edition plug-in, visit www.fmbooksconnectoronline.com or call 760-510-1200.