FM Books Connector Online Edition Debuts Added FileMaker 64-bit and Mac Compatibility
The most recent release of our FM Books Connector Online Edition (FMBOE) plug-in (version 2) contains some pretty exciting updates. At least we think so. We have redesigned the plug-in for both FileMaker 64-bit and Mac compatibility.
Originally scripted with a C# wrapper, the plug-in was not compatible with the FileMaker 64-bit architecture. After extensive research, we were able to rebuild the plug-in with standard C++ libraries that enabled it to be 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. This redesign allowed us to branch out and let the plug-in take on a more flexible nature.
With version 2, we knew it was important for us to also focus on Mac compatibility. While there have always been work arounds for Mac users who wish to accomplish a FileMaker and QuickBooks integration with the FMBOE plug-in (robot machine or Windows instance), it was important to us to provide our customers with a QuickBooks plug-in that was inherently compatible with the macOS.
Over one million customers use QuickBooks Online to send invoices, track sales and expenses, and manage their cash flow. The FM Books Connector Online Edition plug-in makes the user’s work flow even easier by connecting their FileMaker solution with their QuickBooks Online file. An integration allows users to push invoices and customers with the click of a button, or perform vendor or purchase order data exchanges, customer balance queries, time sheet imports, and more.
Version 2 of the FM Books Connector Online Edition features:
– FileMaker 64-bit compatibility for Windows and Mac OS in addition to the existing 32-bit compatibility
– A redesigned plug-in for improved performance meaning you get your work done even faster
– Built-in authentication to allow the user to authenticate to QuickBooks Online using an in-app browser (Mac only). This makes it even easier and faster to begin your session and authenticate the plug-in with your QuickBooks Online file
– Updated Developer’s Guide, Migration Guide, and Functions Guide to assist you with your integration
– New installer packages for Windows and Mac for easier installation
– Updated Demo file for a more enjoyable test drive experience
– Verified compatibility with Mac OS 10.10 – 10.12, Windows 7/8/10, and FileMaker 13-15 (32-bit) and FileMaker 14-15 (64-bit)
QuickBooks Online gives its users the flexibility to work from anywhere with real-time information and the security of automatic software updates and data backups. With the FM Books Connector Online Edition plug-in you can utilize the flexibility of QuickBooks Online, while continuing to streamline your workflow with a QuickBooks and FileMaker integration. With a new suite of instructional videos and expanded compatibility it is easier than ever to accomplish an integration.
The FM Books Connector Online Edition plug-in is available for $120/user/yr with multiuser discounts available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-510-1200 for more information. Visit www.fmbooksconnectoronline.com for more information and to download the demo.