1. 65% faster when pulling e-mail from Outlook to FileMaker Pro
2. 34% faster when pulling contact data from Outlook to FileMaker Pro
3. Ability to update and create appointment and message requests. You can now invite attendees to an appointment directly from FileMaker.
4. Ability to create a distribution list or add an e-mail to a distribution list.
5. View e-mails in Outlook directly from your FileMaker interface. For example push a button in FileMaker called "View in Outlook" and the corresponding e-mail/Contact/Appointment/Task in Outlook will come to the forefront.
6. Ability to send e-mail "On Behalf Of" another user.
7. Improved method for error trapping during integration.
8. Works in cached mode AND non-cached mode.
9. Ability to save Outlook messages as .msg files.
10. Redemption is no longer required. No more redemption = no third party software to install.
With the release of this new product there will be some extensive changes to our Microsoft Outlook family of plug-ins.
1. The Exchange Manipulator has also been modified to include all of the new features above as well the ability to send e-mail "From" another user in an Exchange environment.
2. Customers that need additional Outlook Manipulator v3 plug-in licenses, will have until September 9th to purchase. After September 9th the Outlook Manipulator v3 will be discontinued.
3. Should technical support be needed for the previous versions of these plug-ins after the discontinuation date, customers will be able to receive it through our paid support services.
Customers using the older plug-in with the Core2 CRM version 220.127.116.11 or earlier, please go to our Support Forum at http://www.productivecomputing.com/forum for compatibility information.
The single user price for the Outlook Manipulator v4 plug-in is $99.95. If you are upgrading from an earlier version of either the Outlook Manipulator or Exchange Client Manipulator you will receive a 35% discount.
To purchase licenses of the Outlook Manipulator v4, watch a video tutorial or download a demo, please visit http://www.outlookmanipulator.com.
Visit our online Video Library for a complete list of our plug-in videos at http://www.productivecomputing.com/video.
About Productive Computing, Inc.:
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping companies become more efficient and profitable by providing a solid foundation of indispensable software and support services. From custom FileMaker Pro database development, consulting and products, to IT support, web site design and hosting services, Productive Computing, Inc. is your strategic partner for all your company's technology needs.
Productive Computing, Inc. is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected and exclusive platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance.
Productive Computing, Inc.
950 Boardwalk, Suite 205
San Marcos, CA 92078
Productive Computing, Inc.