San Diego, CA – August 28, 2008, Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, today announced the release of the brand new Entourage Manipulator Plug-In. This is the only plug-in that provides a two-way data exchange between FileMaker Pro® and Microsoft Entourage using nothing more than simple script steps. No AppleScript or XML programming required!
With this new plug-in, developers and users will have the tools to be able to manipulate Microsoft Entourage data DIRECTLY THROUGH A FILEMAKER PRO INTERFACE! The Entourage Manipulator plug-in can exchange data with the Microsoft Entourage Address Book, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Mail.
• Move all contacts from FileMaker into Entourage for easy contact and E-mail address lookup
• Populate and view the Entourage calendar with events from FileMaker
• Populate FileMaker with your Entourage E-mail for archiving purposes and quick search capability
• Create Entourage tasks from your live FMP data and sync with your handheld device
• Send Mail from FMP with dynamically named attachments and option to use HTML or Rich Text formatting
• Retrieve and archive e-mail attachments
• Bidirectional data exchange between Entourage and FileMaker to avoid double entry and duplications
• Use as a conduit to get FMP contact and event data into your iPhone
Main Functions include:
• New Record, Delete Record, Delete All Records
• Save Record
• Send Mail (plain text, rich text, HTML)
• Set Record, Set Field Data
• Verify Field Data
• Get Field Data, Get First Record, Get Next Record, Get Record Count
• Get First Mail Folder, Get Next Mail Folder
• Move Mail
Single user prices begin at $99.95 and is compatible with Macintosh OSX 10.4.0 or newer including universal binary Intel platform and is Leopard compatible, FileMaker Pro 7 or newer, and Microsoft Entourage 2004 or newer. Upgrade and multi-user pricing discounts available.
For more information and a downloadable demo visit: http://www.entouragemanipulator.com
About Productive Computing, Inc.
Productive Computing, Inc. is a leading provider of custom software and plug-in solutions based on FileMaker Pro. Our mission is to help customers create efficiency through the use of intuitive multi-user database systems. Productive Computing, Inc. was started in 1996 and is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected and exclusive Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance.