With the ways of the tech world going 64-bit, we’re pretty excited about our newest utility plug-in -- PDF Manipulator DC Edition.
Are you a heavy PDF user? Check out our overview video to learn how this powerful plug-in can help your company operate more efficiently:
This plug-in is compatible with:
- Win 8/10
- FileMaker 14 and 15, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Mac OS X 10.10 / 10.11
- FileMaker 14, 32-bit and 64-bit
- FileMaker 15, 64-bit
- Adobe Acrobat DC
So what does it do and how is it different than the original PDF Manipulator plug-in?
First off, it has been fully redesigned for more efficient processing and optimized for 64-bit and Adobe Acrobat DC. Second, we have expanded the Mac plug-in’s capabilities to achieve parity with its Windows counterpart for enhanced consistency when doing cross-platform development.
Just like the original, this powerful plug-in provides a bidirectional data exchange between FileMaker® and Adobe® Acrobat Pro. It can:
- Insert or extract data between PDF form fields and FileMaker
- Extract text content and metadata from a PDF document directly into your FileMaker solution, eliminating the need to hand key information
- Once the data is in FileMaker, you can search through a PDF’s content and determine what page of the document the searched content appears on
- Combine and delete multiple PDF documents into a single PDF from within FileMaker Pro
- Insert any number of PDF pages anywhere into an existing PDF document
- Delete individual pages or a range of pages from a PDF
- Browse for a document from inside FileMaker
- Access, open, and save PDFs to file folders
We’re also very excited to announce that this plug-in’s release marks PCI’s transition from downloaded zipped files to installer packages. PDF Manipulator DC is the first of PCI’s plug-ins to feature an installer package for both Mac and Windows downloads, making it even easier to install, register, and uninstall the plug-in.
If you are a current PDF Manipulator customer and wish to upgrade to PDF Manipulator DC, you can do so at a 35% discount for the first year. There are no scripting rewrites needed to convert from PDF Manipulator to PDF Manipulator DC.
As always, we invite you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org