San Diego, CA – July 6, 2010 – Productive Computing, Inc. a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, announces the release of the Address Book Manipulator v3 plug-in for FileMaker Pro®. In addition to providing a bidirectional data exchange between FileMaker Pro and the Macintosh Address Book, this new version comes with a list of new features that customers have been asking for.
– Set and get picture field.
– Retrieve a list of group members or a list of groups to which a contact record belongs.
– Delete persons or group records according to the groups which they belong.
– Ability to expand or constrain your search allowing you to perform multi values searches.
– Add, get and set custom Address Book fields.
– Enhanced method of error trapping.
– Assign a name to a new group created.
– Operate with the currently opened group or person record.
The Address Book Manipulator v3 starts at $74.95 ($48.72 upgrade) for a single user and is now compatible with OS X 10.5 – 10.6. Visit the product page at to download a demo, view the video tutorials and read our documentation.
Plug-in Integration and FileMaker Pro Support:
Want help getting this plug-in professionally installed into your FileMaker solution? Do you have other database enhancements you would like to have programmed? We can help!
The process is easy – complete our online Request a Quote form (RFQ) or call us directly at 760-510-1200 and one of our certified developers can work with you on improving your solution today.