Address Book Manipulator Version 18.104.22.168 for Mac
San Diego, CA - November 13, 2014 - Productive Computing Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, is proud to announce the release of an update to Address Book Manipulator. The plug-in provides a bidirectional data exchange between FileMaker® Pro and Macintosh Address Book or Contacts.
Address Book Manipulator 22.214.171.124 for Mac contains improvements and modifications including:
- Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite in addition to 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9
- Added new functionality to provide the ability to handle Social Profiles and Instant Messaging (IM) addresses
- Expanded support for foreign language special characters
- Resolved issues with Subgroup functions, CountryCode data, registration and more
Check out Address Book Manipulator's version history for more information
The Address Book Manipulator Demo has been updated with new features including:
- We restructured the demo file to include Address Book / Contacts "Group" handling
- You will now have the ability to pull, add or modify Groups and manage Group members
- Added functionality to manage contact social profiles and instant messaging (IM) address information
The Address Book Manipulator starts at $74.95 for a single user. Existing Address Book Manipulator customers may purchase an upgrade of this new release at a 35% discount.
For more information please visit www.addressbookmanipulator.com to download a product demo, view the tutorial videos or download the updated Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide.
FileMaker Pro Support and Plug-in Integration:
Do you have database enhancements you would like to have programmed? Want help getting a plug-in professionally installed into your FileMaker solution? We can help! The process is easy - complete our online Request For Quote form (RFQ) or call us directly at (760) 510-1200 and one of our certified developers can work with you on improving your solution today.