FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Diego, CA – February 9, 2012 - Productive Computing, Inc. a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, announces the release of the Outlook Manipulator Plug-in for Macintosh. This dynamic plug-in provides a bi-directional data exchange between FileMaker® Pro and Microsoft Outlook® 2011. Users can become more efficient through the elimination of double entry as they now have the tools to manipulate Outlook data directly through a FileMaker Pro interface. The Outlook Manipulator for Mac can exchange data within the areas of E-mail, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, and Tasks.
• Import and parse e-mails from Outlook into FileMaker
• Keep a complete archive of all e-mail correspondence in FileMaker
• Send HTML or plain text formatted e-mails with multiple attachments
• Works with Microsoft Exchange and IMAP accounts
• Create a centralized company contact list by pulling Outlook contacts into FileMaker
• Keep all contact records up to date by pushing FileMaker input into Outlook
• Import Outlook events into FileMaker
• Create or update events in FileMaker and push into Outlook
Tasks & Notes:
• Import Tasks and Notes from Outlook into FileMaker
• Create or update Tasks/Notes in FileMaker and push into Outlook
• Push FileMaker data into Outlook, allowing a user to sync Outlook with a mobile device
• Display Outlook records from the FileMaker interface
• Save messages as .EML files
• Take advantage of Outlook pop-up reminders
The Outlook Manipulator for Mac starts at $99.95 for a single user. Please visit http://www.OutlookManipulatorForMac.com to download a product demo, view the tutorial videos, or read the product documentation.
Plug-in Integration and FileMaker Pro Support:
Want help getting a plug-in professionally installed into your FileMaker solution? Do you have other database enhancements you would like to have programmed? We can help!
The process is easy – complete our online Request For Quote (RFQ) (http://www.productivecomputing.com/rfq) form or call us directly at (760) 510-1200 and one of our certified developers can work with you on improving your solution today.
About Productive Computing, Inc.:
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro. Utilizing FileMaker Pro as a rapid application development tool, their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser, on an iPad or iPhone or shared simultaneously on all of these platforms.
Productive Computing, Inc. also produces several off the shelf productivity solutions such as Core3 CRM, Core2 CRM, Core2 Invoices, FM Work Orders, OrgPlanner and IT Asset Manager as well as a suite of FileMaker Pro plug-ins that allow FileMaker Pro to integrate with third party applications including Outlook, QuickBooks, Entourage, the Apple Address Book and iCal, PDF forms, credit card processing, digital signatures and biometric fingerprint scanners.
Productive Computing, Inc. is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance and recently won the exclusive FileMaker Business Alliance Partner of the Year award.
Productive Computing, Inc.
950 Boardwalk, Suite 205
San Marcos, CA 92078
Productive Computing, Inc.