Big News! Well, if you're a QuickBooks user or thinking of getting started with QuickBooks then this is big news! We are officially an authorized Intuit Reseller - meaning we can save you money on your QuickBooks licensing.
We pursued becoming an Intuit authorized reseller because we wanted to make it even easier for our clients to get up and running with their FileMaker and QuickBooks integrations; our aim was to create a one-stop shop for the convenience of our clients. Now you can purchase the FM Books Connector plug-in, FileMaker licensing, and QuickBooks licensing all from us. With our custom development services, we can even complete the integration for you – or help you with your FileMaker scripts.
Our QuickBooks offerings will focus on:
- QuickBooks Pro – the ideal accounting solution for your office with up to 3 users.
- QuickBooks Premier – get all the features of Pro, plus industry specific features with up to 5 users.
- QuickBooks Enterprise (Silver, Gold, and Platinum plans) – this is end-to-end business management with advanced user permissions and capabilities. Connect with up to 30 users!
- QuickBooks Online (Simple Start, Essentials, and Plus plans) – get the flexibility you need to access your accounting files from anywhere and additional ease of use features that are not available with QuickBooks Desktop.
As an authorized reseller, we have the ability to resell any Intuit product, including Point of Sale hardware and software, Intuit Payroll, and QuickBooks Accountant licensing. Our clients can get their QuickBooks licensing at a discount and we will beat any advertised price. If you have unique license requirements or don't see what you are looking for on our website – give us a call! We'll work with you to get you what you want at the best price. Please email email@example.com or call 760-510-1200.
We have an entire suite of plug-ins and solutions that help you connect with your QuickBooks file:
- FM Books Connector plug-in- connects your FileMaker solution to your QuickBooks Desktop file (Windows only).
- FM Books Connector Online plug-in - connects your FileMaker solution to (you guessed it) your QuickBooks Online file. This plug-in is available for client-side or server-side deployment for Windows server, Mac OS server, and FileMaker Cloud)
- 123sync – two fixed price integration packages offer you the ability to connect your FileMaker solution to your QuickBooks Desktop file – without the need for custom development.
- Core5 Starter Edition - a starter FileMaker CRM that is preconfigured to connect with QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- Core4 CRM - a comprehensive FileMaker CRM that is preconfigured to connect to your QuickBooks Desktop file.
Why you should integrate QuickBooks with FileMaker:
- Push data directly from your FileMaker app to your QuickBooks file - eliminating double data entry.
- Reduce the errors associated with re-keying data in QuickBooks from other applications, PDFs, or paper forms.
- Protect your QuickBooks file by using FileMaker as a central location for all customer account information.
- Give your employees access to up-to-date customer invoices and balance data so they can operate more efficiently.
For more information, please visit www.productivecomputing.com/QuickBooks-Desktop-Enterprise.