FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Diego, CA – June 29, 2011 – Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, announced the release of the FM Work Orders solution for FileMaker Pro. FM Work Orders allows an office dispatcher to send out electronic work order requests from their office computer to technicians in the field using FileMaker Go for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. While onsite, technicians can easily update work order information and digitally capture signatures confirming completed work. This software provides a paperless solution that eliminates the problems associated with processing handwritten work orders such as illegible hand writing, data entry mistakes and missing paperwork.
Built on FileMaker Pro, an award winning cross-platform technology, FM Work Orders can be configured on a PC or a Mac so that everyone in your organization can have access to a single solution. In addition, FM Work Orders can be 100% customized to fit your specific needs.
• Easily create digital work orders
• Dispatchers can electronically send work orders to field technicians
• Locate your destination using the built in maps
• Technicians can add items, notes and update contact information
• Work order calculates total price for increased accuracy
• Digitally capture customer and technician signatures
• Provide completed work order to customer via e-mail or mobile printer
• Completed signed work orders are transmitted back to the dispatcher
• Manage customer contact information
• View customer work order history
• Create a new work order for an existing customer
• Manage technician information
• View technician work orders history
• Manage item information including name, number, price and tax
• Store item images for easy product recognition
• Have full control over signature requirements, terms, notes and disclaimers
• Personalize with your company logo, license number and company information
Please visit http://www.fmworkorders.com page to download a product demo, view the tutorial videos or read the product documentation.
About Productive Computing, Inc.:
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by providing a solid foundation of indispensable technology consulting and FileMaker Pro development services. Productive Computing, Inc. also produces several software solutions such as Core3 CRM, Core2 CRM, Core2 Invoices, FM Work Orders, OrgPlanner and IT Asset Manager as well as a suite of FileMaker Pro plug-ins that allow FileMaker Pro to integrate with third party applications including Outlook, QuickBooks, Constant Contact, Entourage, the Apple Address Book, Apple Mail and iCal, PDF forms, digital signatures, credit card processing and biometric fingerprint scanners.
Productive Computing, Inc. is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance and recently awarded the exclusive FileMaker Business Alliance Partner of the Year award.
Productive Computing, Inc.