BaseElements Mastery Course - Now Released
September 17, 2020
Check out our new BaseElements Mastery course and receive a subscription to BaseElements for FREE!
BaseElements has proven to be one of the most helpful developer tools in analyzing client's systems and providing easy ways to find and work with all the components within a FileMaker file. Working in conjunction with the FileMaker DDR (Database Design Report), it gives you an overview of all the elements in your entire FileMaker file such as layouts, scripts, fields, Global Variables, tooltips, etc. BaseElements tells you what is being used, where it is being used, what is broken, and what is not being used at all.
How do you get access to the course? Have a look at the promotions from PCU and Goya!
- Purchase the University Bundle and get 25% off the total price, using the code 25OFFBUNDLE and we will send you a coupon code for 12 FREE months of BaseElements.
- Purchase the BaseElements Mastery course as a stand-alone course and we will send you a coupon code for 6 FREE months of BaseElements.
Great news for existing PCU University Bundle subscribers and/or BaseElements users:
- Existing University Bundle subscribers will have immediate access to this new course and we will send you a follow-up email with your coupon code for 12 FREE months of BaseElements.
- Goya will be offering similar discounts for existing BaseElements customers (single-user or multi-user licenses), please contact Goya for more details.
This offer expires 10/31/2020.
This 2-hour course covers everything from the basics to the more complex parts of BaseElements - such as:
- Navigating BaseElements and importing your first DDR
- Using BaseElements to search and locate objects, scripts, etc.
- Understanding the alerts for Errors, Warnings, and Performance Issues
- Working with the Change report
- Reviewing your Top Call logs from FileMaker Server
- Using the "Clip Manager" to build a library of your schema for easy copy/paste into your solutions
- Customizing BaseElements
- Automating Analysis imports and running from the server
- Working with practical, real-world examples and use cases