Productive Computing Press Releases
Productive Computing Releases Innovative Maintenance Support Program
San Diego, CA – November 8, 2018 - Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, is proud to announce a new Maintenance Support Program for FileMaker users.
This program is intended to provide FileMaker customers a low-cost alternative to time and materials billing when performing “fix it” type programming and regular maintenance on their solutions.
Support plans are designed to improve the performance of a FileMaker database by fixing nagging issues that users create workarounds for, reducing the costs associated with upgrading from one version of FileMaker to the next, providing a means to clean up and modernize legacy code, improving a solution’s user interface, and regularly meeting with and getting advice from a certified FileMaker development team.
This program allows its users unlimited access to FileMaker experts without worrying about the bill.
Productive Computing’s FileMaker Support Program includes:
- Unlimited support on small development and support requests
- Unlimited support on FileMaker Pro usage/training
- Free consulting sessions on programming best practices and workflow recommendations
- Free Health Assessment ($2,000 value)
- Annual customer workflow audit, FileMaker new features overview, and system recommendation report
"We just completed a massive upgrade in our FileMaker system and, now that we’re on the maintenance program, we’re able to reduce ongoing costs for any remaining open issues as a result of the deployment. The maintenance program has unquestionably delivered a tremendous value for an affordable price." Alana W., 25 Users, Historic and Fine Art Industry Representatives
Clients who also purchase their FileMaker licensing through Productive Computing will be provided with the following services at no additional charge:
- Discounted hourly billing rates for larger custom development projects
- Unlimited FileMaker Pro client and server installation support
- Unlimited SSL Certificate installation for security of FileMaker Server
- Unlimited support on issues related to FileMaker upgrades and conversions
This support program is designed for customers who:
- Are considering making changes to their system but are concerned about the cost
- Have recently invested in major custom development to expand their solution’s functionality
- Would like to have an on-call FileMaker support resource who knows and cares about their business and specific workflow
- Like programming themselves but occasionally need a little bit of help or advice
- Are interested in outsourcing their FileMaker development to free up staff time
- Do not have an internal employee maintaining their system
- Value annual system checkups and would benefit from regular service to keep their solution working at maximum efficiency
- Are interested in continuing to improve their system and business processes
- Want to capitalize on FileMaker’s newest features to benefit their company
For more information on plan details and restrictions please visit the FileMaker Maintenance Support Program website.
About Productive Computing, Inc.
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro.
Their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser and on an iOS device. Productive Computing, Inc. offers FileMaker solutions and plug-ins allows developers to integrate with third-party software. In addition, Productive Computing, Inc. is a full-service FileMaker hosting company, offering shared and dedicated hosting plans and FileMaker Cloud services.
Productive Computing, Inc. is proud to be a Platinum level member within the FileMaker Business Alliance and a Premier Intuit Reseller.