Productive Computing Press Releases
Productive Computing Releases FM Credit Card Version 2 and Offers New Integration Package
San Diego, CA - September 21, 2017 - Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker® Business Alliance, is proud to announce the release of FM Credit Card version 126.96.36.199. This plug-in allows users to easily process credit card transactions in their FileMaker solution. To accompany this release, Productive Computing is also offering flat fee integration packages. Users have the option to integrate the plug-in themselves or purchase an integration package and Productive Computing will handle the scripting and integration process.
"Our mission at Productive Computing is to bring the most widely used technologies and mission critical business services to the FileMaker Community – and we do this through our products and services. This includes easy to customize CRM solutions, FileMaker Hosting, FileMaker integrations with QuickBooks, Outlook and Exchange, reselling FileMaker and QuickBooks licenses, and now providing a low cost, flat fee credit card integration that allows you to process a credit card from within your FileMaker app." Keith Larochelle, Chief Financial Officer, Productive Computing, Inc.
FM Credit Card functionality includes:
- Automate Credit Card Transactions - Perform authorizations and capture sales, issue refunds and credits, void charges, and create raw posts.
- Receive Approval Codes - Get approval codes for each transaction confirming if it successfully processed, if it was declined or if it returned any errors.
- Three Different Gateways - Use Authorize.Net, PayPal, and Authorize.Net Emulators.
- Build Custom Posts - Create custom posts to implement additional services offered by your gateway such as processing eChecks or Tele-Checks, Automated Clearing House, and PINless debit transactions.
- Secure and SSL Encrypted - Take advantage of industry leading SSL encryption to ensure all credit card transactions from FileMaker Pro are secure and safe.
- Access on Multiple Devices - Use the plug-in's functionality on desktop, laptop, iOS device, or via the web with FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect (server-side only).
- Unlimited Users Per Server - With no per-user cost, you can scale your solution easily (server-side only).
Clients can purchase the FM Credit Card as a standalone plug-in or with an Integration Package, which includes:
- Installation and registration (including connection to your merchant account)
- Layout modifications on an existing invoice or order in a current FileMaker app (maximum of two layouts)
- Creation of the necessary fields to run FM Credit Card (Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, CVV Code, Capture Response Code, and Timestamp)
- Addition of a button to your FileMaker app to process the credit card (Authorize and Capture)
For this release, Productive Computing formed a strategic alliance with Pay it Forward Processing with the mission of giving their clients access to more affordable merchant processing rates (US and Canada only). Pay it Forward Processing can match any client's current rate and, in most cases, can reduce credit card fees, including American Express rates. Ninety-eight percent of Pay it Forward's customers saw a savings when compared to their current processor. Pay it Forward Processing also automatically enrolls its clients into their "Every Swipe Benefits Charity" give back program without increasing processing costs, enabling users to pay the same low rates and donate to a worthy cause with every swipe.
"In addition to providing credit card integrations, we have formed a strategic alliance with a merchant services provider who we have personally vetted and currently use today. In an industry that is rife with unscrupulous or simply high priced merchant service providers, Pay it Forward Processing has proven to us that they provide the most competitive merchant service fees coupled with the best customer service. We also believe in their 'Every Swipe Benefits Charity' program and, in the 21 years we have been in business, they are by far the best and most affordable merchant services company we have ever used. For those interested, we can arrange to have a free analysis of their current merchant service fees to demonstrate potential savings." Keith Larochelle, Chief Financial Officer, Productive Computing, Inc
Pay it Forward Processing offers custom processing programs, including Online, Point of Sale, Mobile and Software and every client is assigned a dedicated personal account manager to handle their questions and concerns. Other advantages to working with Pay it Forward include next day funding and assistance with PCI compliance registration. With no contract or termination penalties, Pay it Forward Processing earns their customers loyalty through quality service and not the threat of exorbitant exit fees.
The FM Credit Card plug-in comes programmed to connect to three different gateways. Clients using one of the three supported gateways do not need to switch merchant provides in order to use the plug-in.
This plug-in is available for client and server-side deployment and is compatible with:
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 and macOS 10.11-10.13
- FileMaker Pro 14-16 (32-bit and 64-bit) and FileMaker Server 14-16
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016 and Mac Server 10.11-10.13
The plug-in is available for $35/year for a single user, $70/year for 10 users, and $250/year for server-side. The server-side plug-in includes a copy of the client-side plug-in for development purposes. The FM Credit Card Integration Package is available for $300 for client-side integration or $400 for server-side integration.
For more information on the plug-in, please visit www.fm-creditcard.com and for more information on switching to Pay it Forward Processing, please contact Sales@productivecomputing.com.
About Productive Computing, Inc.
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro.
Their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser and on an iOS device. Productive Computing, Inc. offers FileMaker solutions and plug-ins allows developers to integrate with third-party software. In addition, Productive Computing, Inc. is a full-service FileMaker hosting company, offering shared and dedicated hosting plans and FileMaker Cloud services.
Productive Computing, Inc. is proud to be a Platinum level member within the FileMaker Business Alliance and a Premier Intuit Reseller.