Productive Computing Press Releases
Productive Computing Now Offers FileMaker Server 16 Dedicated Hosting
San Diego, CA - May 17, 2017 - Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker® Business Alliance, announces FileMaker Server 16 compatibility - Productive Computing's three dedicated hosting plans now support FileMaker Server 15 - 16.
New with FileMaker Server 16, users can now have up to 500 FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect connections, as well as up to 2,000 Custom Web Publishing requests and 1,000 FileMaker Data API calls.
"We are excited about the increased number of connections and calls allowed with FileMaker Server 16 – this increase makes it easier for clients to scale their solutions as their companies evolve. FileMaker Server 16 is more efficient and robust than previous versions and with these additional features, comes an increase in the minimum system requirements for each server.
"To better serve our FileMaker Server 15 and 16 dedicated hosting clients and ensure that they are able to capitalize on the new features and scalability of FileMaker Server 16, we have increased the offerings of our Small Team plan. This plan now comes with 8GB of RAM, doubling the original size of 4GB. Clients can now get up and running with the latest technologies on their own dedicated server for $149/mo." Marc Larochelle, Chief Executive Officer, Productive Computing, Inc.
New to FileMaker Server 16:
1. FileMaker Data API Trial: Use FileMaker data in other services and applications with REST-based FileMaker Data API (trials end on September 27, 2018).
2. Tableau Web Data Connector for FileMaker: Tableau makes it easier to visualize FileMaker Data. The connector is a FileMaker Data API that provides integration with Tableau Desktop.
3. PDF Support: Ability to save PDFs using FileMaker Server and FileMaker WebDirect.
4. OAuth 2.0 Support for Accounts: With OAuth 2.0, users can simplify their credential management by specifying third-party authentication providers.
"We offer three dedicated hosting plans that have been carefully crafted to fit a wide range of user needs and budgets. Our plans allow users to host their solutions in a secure environment while taking advantage of the benefits of FileMaker Server 16 – all with the peace of mind and convenience of having our experienced and certified professionals manage and monitor their server." Rachel Castillo, Products Manager, Productive Computing, Inc.
Every Dedicated Hosting plan includes:
· Free personalized setup
· Fully managed dedicated server
· SSL Certificate
· FileMaker Server Admin Console access
· Unlimited users
· Regular automatic backups
· Dropbox availability
· Access to FileMaker certified developers for assistance and questions
· Secure uploads, downloads and connections
· PHP/ CWP/ ODBC/ JDBC/ XML access
· Upload speeds of up to 100 MB/s
Clients can bring their own FileMaker Server license or purchase a license from Productive Computing at a discount. For more information, please visit www.filemakerhostingservice.com or call 760-510-1200.
About Productive Computing, Inc.
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro.
Their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser and on an iOS device. Productive Computing, Inc. offers FileMaker solutions and plug-ins allows developers to integrate with third-party software. In addition, Productive Computing, Inc. is a full-service FileMaker hosting company, offering shared and dedicated hosting plans and FileMaker Cloud services.
Productive Computing, Inc. is proud to be a Platinum level member within the FileMaker Business Alliance and a Premier Intuit Reseller.