The File Manipulator plug-in is a perfect utility plug-in for FileMaker® Pro which allows users access to copy, move, rename or delete files and folders directly from a FileMaker solution. In addition, conveniently compress and encrypt file data with password protection, as well as uncompress and decrypt file data. Easily access all file and folder information on a local or network drive.
- Copy, move, rename or delete files on your computer in FileMaker Pro.
- Obtain the file size, file exists, file creation date, modification date, and access date for any file on your computer.
- Zip, unzip, encrypt, and decrypt files with password protection.
- Create, copy, move, rename or delete folders on your computer in FileMaker Pro.
- Obtain the folder size, folder exists, folder creation date, modification date, and access date for any folder on your computer.
- Zip a file and encrypt its data with password protection.
- Expand an encrypted zip folder and decrypt its data.
- Obtain drive sizes, the file and folder names within the drives or the number of files and folders within the drive in FileMaker Pro.
FileMaker® Pro 12 - 14
Mac OS X 10.9-10.10
Other:This plug-in is verified compatible with FileMaker® Pro 12-14, Windows® 7/8, Macintosh 10.9-10.10 and may work with earlier versions.
Version: Win 184.108.40.206 / Mac 220.127.116.11
Single User: $59.95
5 User: $239.80
10 User: $383.68
25 Users: $671.44
Single User - UPGRADE: $38.97
5 User - UPGRADE: $155.87
10 User - UPGRADE: $249.39
25 Users - UPGRADE: $436.44
Successful integration of FileMaker plug-ins requires the creation of integration scripts within your FileMaker solution. Intermediate to advanced experience with FileMaker Pro, especially in the areas of scripting and calculations is necessary to integrate this plug-in. After review of our overview videos, sample scripts and documentation you find you need assistance please contact us or fill out a Request For Quote.
Additional Product Information
Please Note This fully functional demo file is useable for 30 days. However, the demo will expire 2 hours from opening your FileMaker application. To reset please close and reopen your FileMaker application.
"Prior to getting this process working, it would normally have taken up about 20 minutes to run through the orders, but the virtual machine just quietly chugged along in the background, doing its thing, and everything worked exactly as it should."
"I've developed a large system for a client of mine; they use a set of ticket printers and receipt printers, and nothing I tried would get the printers to respond and print properly according to the job. I put in your Change Printer plug-in, used it to change the default before each job, and it's a thing of beauty; it took me 5 minutes to implement, and with opening day on Thursday and thousands of people coming through this resolution for the ticket printing issue was huge."