The File Manipulator plug-in is a perfect utility plug-in for FileMaker® Pro which allows users access to copy, move, rename or delete files and folders directly from a FileMaker solution. In addition, conveniently compress and encrypt file data with password protection, as well as uncompress and decrypt file data. Easily access all file and folder information on a local or network drive.
- Copy, move, rename or delete files on your computer in FileMaker Pro.
- Obtain the file size, file exists, file creation date, modification date, and access date for any file on your computer.
- Zip, unzip, encrypt, and decrypt files with password protection.
- Create, copy, move, rename or delete folders on your computer in FileMaker Pro.
- Obtain the folder size, folder exists, folder creation date, modification date, and access date for any folder on your computer.
- Zip a file and encrypt its data with password protection.
- Expand an encrypted zip folder and decrypt its data.
- Obtain drive sizes, the file and folder names within the drives or the number of files and folders within the drive in FileMaker Pro.
FileMaker® Pro 10 - 13
Mac OS X 10.7-10.10
Other:This plug-in is verified compatible with FileMaker® Pro 10-13, Windows® 7/8, Macintosh 10.7-10.10 and may work with earlier versions.
Version: Win 22.214.171.124 / Mac 126.96.36.199
Single User: $59.95
5 User: $239.80
10 User: $383.68
25 Users: $671.44
Single User - UPGRADE: $38.97
5 User - UPGRADE: $155.87
10 User - UPGRADE: $249.39
25 Users - UPGRADE: $436.44
Successful integration of FileMaker plug-ins requires the creation of integration scripts within your FileMaker solution. Intermediate to advanced experience with FileMaker Pro, especially in the areas of scripting and calculations is necessary to integrate this plug-in. After review of our overview videos, sample scripts and documentation you find you need assistance please contact us or fill out a Request For Quote.
Please Note This fully functional demo file is useable for 30 days. However, the demo will expire 2 hours from opening your FileMaker application. To reset please close and reopen your FileMaker application.
"Prior to getting this process working, it would normally have taken up about 20 minutes to run through the orders, but the virtual machine just quietly chugged along in the background, doing its thing, and everything worked exactly as it should."