Custom Database Development
Off-the-shelf solutions are not made to fit every organization. By utilizing a "rapid application development" tool like FileMaker Pro we can create custom CRM solutions to fit your specific processes and work flow. Our solutions are typically developed in a third of the time and cost versus other methods such as Visual Basic, C++, SQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
So how do you know if you're ready for custom database development?
- Are you wasting time on double entry or trying to locate information spread across many applications such as Excel, Entourage, Outlook and Word?
- Is your current solution not user friendly or have too many features that you don't use?
- Is your current solution such as ACT!, Goldmine or DayLite not flexible enough to meet your needs?
- Is your current system unmodifiable or no longer supported by the manufacturer?
- Do you want customizable CRM software that can change as your business changes?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above then you are ready for custom CRM solutions that FIT YOUR BUSINESS.
Custom FileMaker programming will provide your organization with a centralized database that will streamline your processes, save labor time and can be modified to meet your changing needs. Combine FileMaker Pro with our plug-ins to tap into other 3rd-party applications such as QuickBooks, Outlook, iCal, or Address Book freeing you from double entry.
If you are ready to take the next step and find out how a custom solution can help you, call today or complete a Request for Quote form.
We have taken the best of the FileMaker software that we have developed over the years and created a series of frameworks to facilitate our software development. These Frameworks are templates that can be incorporated into an existing FileMaker system or used as a starting foundation for a new system. These files include basic tables, scripts, layouts and even include some of the most popular features requested by our existing customers. Using a framework versus building from scratch can save on the overall development cost.
To find out more about our Frameworks please give us call.