CRM Management Software
Core4 is an easy to use business information tool that serves as the central nervous system (the Core) for every business it is used in.
Get Organized and get a Handle on your Business
As your business grows, so does the number of applications used to document, bill, track, contact, and schedule contacts, orders, and events. Organize it all in one place with the Core4. Streamlining business operations through automation is a smart move for businesses of all sizes.
Leap Ahead of your Competition
On the forefront of database design, the Core4 immediately gives you advantages your competition won't have! We built the Customer Relationship Management software that we wanted to use ourselves; it's scalable, flexible, and positions you to grow.
Be Confident in your System
Our personalized service and years of success developing on the proven FileMaker platform will give you the utmost assurance in your system. From implementation to training, to ongoing support, your project will exceed your expectations.
Core4 CRM management software is customer relationship management at its best: end-to-end management of all customer touch-points and commitments, from external interactions with your customers to internal project management and task and time tracking, including work orders and invoicing. Robust reporting and an interactive dashboard help to easily view and track what's most important to you.
Core4 was built with a “your data anywhere” philosophy by providing users with access into the Core4 system through the use of a FileMaker Pro client, FileMaker Go on the iPad, or from a web browser with FileMaker WebDirect.
The Core4 CRM allows users to efficiently manage areas including contacts, calendars, tasks, document storage, correspondence, sales opportunities, estimates, work orders, invoices, payments, inventory, time tracking, projects, reports and dashboards.
Contacts: manage all client information, communication and documents.
Dashboard & Reporting: view task lists and pre-formatted reports and graphs.
Sales Opportunities: track your entire sales process from initial contact to close.
Estimates & Invoices: generate estimates, process invoices and manage payments.
Work Orders: create work orders that can be sent to field technicians.
Communication History: track all email, notes and phone correspondence.
Project Management & Time Tracking: track project items, activities and create timer entries.
Calendar & Activities: manage and assign activities with individual and group calendars.
Purchase Orders: generate POs, link to vendors and adjust inventory.
Inventory Management: manage items and track inventory levels
Document management: go paperless with secure document storage.
Customizable & Expandable
Need a custom module or process built into your CRM? Using Productive Computing’s development services, you can customize and expand modules and features within the Core4 user interface. Adjust and adapt to the growing workflow and project demands.
Ability to exchange data with 3rd party applications such as Outlook, QuickBooks, Apple Address Book, and iCal, through the use of optional add-on FileMaker Pro plug-ins.
PRICING AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
The Core4 subscription packages offer a solution that you can be sure of. Our expert team ensures a seamless installation and configuration process. Choose one of the following setup packages based on your needs and select a monthly or annual subscription plan for each user.
Most economical way to use the solution “out of the box”.
- Personalized installation on your desktop, web browser and iPad
- Assistance in setting your user preferences
- Setup of user access accounts
- Configuration of module navigation
- 30 days of free training/support for you and your staff
Most popular way to use the solution with common 3rd party software applications.
- All features included in Silver Package
- Minor system customizations including basic layout and field modifications
- A one-time data conversion and import from a single data file**
- Plug-in bundle for Outlook for Windows and Macintosh, QuickBooks desktop for Windows, Apple Address Book, and Apple iCal
- Configuration of Plug-in bundle
Ideal for those who would like to custom tailor the Core4 to their specific business needs.
- All features included in Gold and Silver Packages
- Up to 10 hours of professional business automation consulting, blueprinting and custom development
- Discount on custom development rates available for 1 year from the date of purchase
Optional Support Package - 1 Year Training and Support
Optimal for providing system training to new employees or support as you develop a more comprehensive use of the Core4 modules and features.
- Extends the 30 days of setup, training and support to 1 year (you hire a new person, we set them up and train them how to use the software - normally charged at $185/hr.)
- Includes minor system and cosmetic customizations (such as basic layout changes, adding, renaming, or removing fields - normally charged at $185/hr.)
- Includes free plug-in upgrades and installation for 3rd party software integration to Outlook, QuickBooks, etc. (otherwise plug-in upgrades are sold separately)
Services contained within the setup packages must be completed within 30 days of purchase unless the annual support package is purchased.
Subscriptions include a copy of FileMaker Pro 14 per user
Additional data files can be imported or more complicated data conversions can be performed at additional cost.
FileMaker® Pro 14
Plug-in specs may vary
Mac OS X 10.7-10.10
Info:This solution is verified compatible with FileMaker® Pro 14, Windows® 7/8, Macintosh 10.7-10.10 and may work with earlier versions.
Silver Setup Package: $500.00
Gold Setup Package: $1,500.00
Platinum Setup Package: $3,000.00
Core4 CRM User - Monthly Subscription: $29.00
Core4 CRM User - Annual Subscription: $288.00
Training & Support - Per Year: $750.00
On Premise Site License: Call Us
FileMaker Server and Setup Package: Call Us
Plug-ins for Outlook, QuickBooks, Address Book, and iCal integration are included with the Gold and Platinum packages.
Please Note Please contact us to schedule a Core4 demo.