San Diego, CA – November 7, 2006 Productive Computing, Inc. a FileMaker Solutions Alliance Partner, today announced the release of version 2 of the Address Book Manipulator Plug-in for FileMaker Pro and the Macintosh OS X Address Book®. The Address Book Manipulator plug-in provides a lightning fast two-way data exchange between FileMaker Pro and Apple’s Address Book using nothing more than simple script steps. No AppleScript or XML programming required!
Completely rebuilt for the FileMaker Pro 7 through 8.5 native plug-in architecture as well as the Macintosh Universal Binary Intel hardware platform, developers and users will have the tools necessary to manipulate the Address Book DIRECTLY THROUGH A FILEMAKER PRO INTERFACE! The Address Book Manipulator can exchange data dynamically in a “one-to-many” format which handles group and individual contacts, multiple addresses, phone numbers and e-mails per record.
Key Features Include:
• New! – Access Group Records
• New! – Access Every Field and Label Available in Address Book – Including Custom Labels
• New! – Access Address Book Contact Record Modification Dates
• New! – Macintosh Intel Compatible (Universal Binary)
• New! – FileMaker Pro 7 through 8.5 Native Plug-in Architecture
• New! – Ability to search Address Book records by nearly any criteria
• New! – Support for International characters
• Add, Edit, and Delete Address Book Contact Records
• Get Address Book Contact Record Count
• Push contacts from your FileMaker contact manager into the Apple Address Book for easy address lookup
• Easily distribute your corporate FileMaker data to the Address Book without the problems of double entry or missing information
• Pull contacts from your the Apple Address Book into your custom FileMaker Pro Solution
• Apple’s Address book is integrated into all other programs on the Macintosh. Use this plug-in to bridge the gap!
The Address Book Manipulator is native to and compatible with FileMaker Pro 7 through FileMaker Pro 8.5 solutions and for use with Macintosh OS 10.4 or newer.
Productive Computing, Inc. is one of the Partner Level members of the FileMaker Solutions Alliance, a 2000 member organization of professional FileMaker Pro developers. The company specializes in custom database design and FileMaker Pro plug-in development.