For Immediate Release:
San Diego, CA – June 12, 2014 – Productive Computing, Inc. in collaboration with Acordex® Imaging Systems is proud to announce the release of DocKeep 22.214.171.124 for Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.9.
With this release DocKeep has added support for the new Fujitsu scanners fi-7160, fi-7260, fi-7180 and fi-7280.
– High productivity document scanning compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.9
– Simple to operate, easy to learn
– Supports Fujitsu scanners with a rapid Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
– Scan all document formats (double sided, color, black & white)
– Scanning speeds from 30 to 180 images per minute
– Integrated document viewer with pagination control
– Optional database integration (including FileMaker® Pro)
DocKeep is an easy-to-use Macintosh OS X solution for rapidly scanning documents with Fujitsu scanners. Increase efficiency by quickly transforming stacks of paper into safely stored digital images. Now your documents are under your control – access any document needed with a click of the mouse.
DocKeep’s advanced technology is designed for ease of use and high productivity scanning. Fujitsu scanners, long known for their high reliability and excellent automatic document feeder, work seamlessly with Mac computers. DocKeep can be used as is or can be integrated with your database, thus creating an ideal imaging system for thousands less than you’d expect to pay.
There are three versions of the software available with varying scanner support and functionality for each. Pricing starts at $199.00 for a single DocKeep Express license. DocKeep Pro at $495.00 enables the integration of FileMaker solutions. Please visit http://www.DocKeep.com for more information.