PCI Announces New Features and Enhancements to Core3 CRM for FileMaker Pro
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Diego, CA – September 23, 2011 – Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business
Alliance, today announced the release of a new Core3 CRM version 18.104.22.168.
This new version has been greatly enhanced with the following features and modules:
– Apple Address Book Integration including a bi-directional data exchange for contacts using the Address Book Manipulator. (plug-in sold separately)
– iCal Integration including a unidirectional one way push of events and tasks from Core3 to a specific iCal calendar. (plug-in sold separately)
– Inventory Handling Module allows you to keep basic track of all items on hand.
– Phone Call Log tracks all call activity and phone call correspondence history.
– Credit Card Processing using the FM Credit Card plug-in for Authorize.net and PayPal gateways. (plug-in sold separately)
– Contact Record Security with the ability to make contacts visible to specific Core users.
– Enhanced E-mail Support for setting the “FROM” field when sending e-mail with the Outlook Manipulator plug-in.
– Dashboard and Preference Enhancements including additional columns, fields and user log in information.
– Dynamic Navigation and Module Navigation Tab allows developers to easily add, remove or modify module names and tabs in the Core3.
– Miscellaneous Minor Updates to further enhance your Core3 experience (full list found on the PCI web site).
Please visit the http://www.core3crm.com to download a product demo, view the tutorial videos or read the product documentation.
“Our products department has been working hard to build in more requested features that previously required customization. We are proud to now announce that these customizations come “out of the box” in our standard Core3 CRM solution.” – Melinda DePalma, Product Manager
About Core3 CRM
The Core3 CRM provides a completely open and customizable CRM platform that includes company and individual contacts, tasks, letters, faxes, call log, e-mail, group calendaring, sales opportunities, estimates, orders, invoices, inventory, projects, time tracking, dashboards and reports. In addition, it is preprogrammed to work with 3rd party applications such as Outlook, QuickBooks, Apple Address Book, iCal, Authorize.net and PayPal through the use of optional add-on FileMaker Pro plug-ins.
About Productive Computing, Inc.
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by providing a solid foundation of indispensable technology consulting and FileMaker Pro development services. Productive Computing, Inc. also produces several software solutions such as Core3 CRM, Core2 CRM, Core2 Invoices, FM Work Orders, OrgPlanner and IT Asset Manager as well as a suite of FileMaker Pro plug-ins that allow FileMaker Pro to integrate with third party applications including Outlook, QuickBooks, Constant Contact, Entourage, the Apple Address Book, Apple Mail and iCal, PDF forms, digital signatures, credit card processing and biometric fingerprint scanners.
Productive Computing, Inc. is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance and recently awarded the exclusive FileMaker Business Alliance Partner of the Year award.
Productive Computing, Inc.
950 Boardwalk, Suite 205
San Marcos, CA 92078
Productive Computing, Inc.