Productive Computing Press Releases
123sync Accounting Integrator v9 now QuickBooks 2017 and FileMaker 64-bit Compatible
San Diego, CA - October 31, 2016 - Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker® Business Alliance and SolutionMakers, Inc. are proud to announce the release of 123sync version 9. This application is now compatible with QuickBooks 2017 and FileMaker 64-bit. Version 9 includes additional modules and enhanced push and pull functionality.
With a FileMaker to QuickBooks integration, businesses can eliminate double entry, reduce data entry errors, and ensure all records are up to date - all with the push of a button.
The 123sync Accounting Integrator harnesses the power of the FM Books Connector plug-in and enables users to connect their FileMaker solution to a variety of QuickBooks lists, transactions, and modules. With two fixed-price integration packages, 123sync provides FileMaker users with a more affordable alternative compared to traditional custom integrations.
Version 9 Updates Include:
- Added compatibility for QuickBooks 2017 Pro, Premier, and Enterprise US, Canadian, and UK editions.
- Added compatibility for FileMaker 64-bit.
- Added new module to the Advanced Integration package to allow users to push and pull Vendor Bill Payments. 123sync will post new or modified check payments to Vendor Bills (A/P) and pull check payments applied to Vendor Bills in QuickBooks. (Credit card payments are not posted nor pulled).
- Added ability to use multiple currencies with the Invoice and Payments module.
- Enhanced Customer and Vendor lists to pull additional Customer and Vendor information from QuickBooks.
- Enhanced Payments module to retrieve posted customer payments (A/R).
- Added visual indicators to each module to notify users when there are items ready to post.
- Added ability to pull the Currency list to the Basic and Advanced Integration packages.
- This plug-in is verified compatible with FileMaker® Pro 13-15 for Windows (32-bit) and FileMaker Pro 14-15 for Windows (64-bit).
123sync is compatible with the following QuickBooks for Windows applications:
US Versions: Pro, Premier/Accountant, Enterprise 2011 - 2017
UK and Canadian Versions: Pro, Premier/Accountant, Enterprise 2011 - 2017
Australian Versions: Pro, Premier/Accountant, Enterprise 2011 - 2013, Reckon Accounts 2014
123sync is offered with two integration packages along with an annual subscription. The Basic Integration Package covers the most commonly asked for integration modules and is available for $1,875. The Advanced Integration Package is available for $3,750 and adds additional data modules such as Payments, Inventory, Sales Receipts, and more. The $600 annual subscription per 123sync integration provides unlimited users with installation assistance and technical support.
Please contact email@example.com or 760-510-1200 for more details regarding upgrading 123sync or the FM Books Connector.
Visit www.FM2QB.com for full product details.
About Productive Computing, Inc.
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro.
Their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser and on an iOS device. Productive Computing, Inc. offers FileMaker solutions and plug-ins allows developers to integrate with third-party software. In addition, Productive Computing, Inc. is a full-service FileMaker hosting company, offering shared and dedicated hosting plans and FileMaker Cloud services.
Productive Computing, Inc. is proud to be a Platinum level member within the FileMaker Business Alliance and a Premier Intuit Reseller.