Plug-ins > FM Books Connector

Linking a Sales Order to an Invoice

<< < (2/2)

Melinda DePalma:
In your second screen shot above can you please disable the script steps starting with "Go to Record/Request" and ending with "End Loop". The run the script and tell me if you receive an error and the error description.

mvoogt:
I get this error:

CODE: -1000
SEVERITY: failed validation
Reason:   Element 'LinkToTxnID' is unexpected according to content model of parent element 'InvoiceAdd'.
Expecting: ItemSalesTaxRef, Memo, CustomerMsgRef, IsToBePrinted, CustomerSalesTaxCodeRef, InvoiceLineAdd, InvoiceLineGroupAdd.

Field Value:   BD3A3-1246394246

--------------------

Attached is a screen shot of the new script that gives me this error. Is it possible that I shouldn't be using the "PCQB_RqAddFieldWithValue" function for LinkToTxnID? Thanks for you help!

Melinda DePalma:
It is possible to use the "PCQB_RqAddFieldWithValue" function for LinkToTxnID.

I believe that the issue could be that you are not specifing the ARAccountRef. I understand that this is not documented as a required field, but could you please add this field/element into your script and let me know your results.

mvoogt:
I get the same error. Attached is my new script.

bpmark:
I believe your answer lies in the order of your lines, and the attempt to pass unneeded info. From the top of your last screenshot, including comments, delete lines 9-13 and 15. As you're linking to existing data in a QuickBooks SalesOrder, there's no need to pass the details

Your entire setup, prepared to Begin Session and Execute should be like this (This ignores your navigation and the "Safety End"):

1) Set Variable [ $QB_Result; Value:PCQB_RqNew("InvoiceAdd" ; "" )
2) Set Variable [ $QB_Result; Value:PCQB_RqAddFieldWithValue( "CustomerRef::ListID" ; YourStoredCustomerListID ) )
3) Set Variable [ $QB_Result; Value:PCQB_RqAddFieldWithValue( "LinkToTxnID" ; YourStoredSOTxnID )

Begin, Execute and End the session with Quickbooks, with your desired error trapping and return info.

Hope this helps your breakthrough, the plug in and OSR are great together, ONCE you understand them.

Mark D Kerr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version