General Information > Installation and Registration

registration of Entourage Manipulator plug-in demo not working

<< < (2/3) > >>

GraemeSmith360:
I see the attachments were too large to upload.
here they are again

Melinda DePalma:
After some further investigation it appears that your machine originally registered the plug-in on 2/18/2009, which is why the demo period has expired and you are receiving this error. Although the machine name is different, the other unique machine identifiers we capture confirm that this is the same machine. I have extended your demo for a full 30 days (until Monday Feb 28, 2011). Please try to re register and let me know if you have any further issues.

GraemeSmith360:
Hi Melinda
that worked perfectly. registration successful.
I don't remember the previous registration but makes sense since i first looked at filemaker about then.
thanks very much for the effort you've put into helping with this problem.
I'll try transferring the contacts later this weekend.
thanks
Graeme

GraemeSmith360:
Hi Melinda

I tested the import feature and am receiving the attached error message.

after successfully authenticating entourage with filemaker (screenshot attached) i tried the "clean import from Entourage" (screenshot attached) which resulted in the attached ERROR message.

I have just over 5000 contacts in entourage. Could this be the problem?

Is there anything i should do differently?

thanks

Graeme

Melinda DePalma:
In order to better assist can you please also send a screen shot of your contacts folder in Entourage that you are trying to access (specifically the folder tree on the left hand side). Basically the plug-in is only compatible with POP accounts as IMAP and Exchange accounts have different root folders that are not yet accessible by the plug-in. The plug-in can only access records and folders in the "On My Computer" root folder. What type of account do you have set up in Entourage? I attached a screen shot of the folder tree that I am looking for for your reference.

Please let me know so I can better assist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version