Author Topic: Mac Demo?  (Read 3035 times)

sholshu

Mac Demo?
« on: October 11, 2010, 09:09:48 AM »
Hello,

Is there a demo of Outlook Manipulator for Mac OS 10.4.11? I see the availability for Windows demos, but nothing for the Mac.

Thanks,
Sean

Melinda DePalma

• Productive Computing
Re: Mac Demo?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 04:54:50 PM »
The Outlook Manipulator is a windows only plug-in that works with the windows version of Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010. What exact functionality were you looking for on your Mac? The Mac equivalent is the Entourage Manipulator found here: www.entouragemanipulator.com

jfunk

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 01:46:03 PM »
How close are the functions in Outlook Manipulator to Entourage Manipulator?
I would like to put a case statement in that checks what platfroms and or plugin is installed and use those functions.
Thanks

Melinda DePalma

• Productive Computing
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 05:29:17 PM »
The functions are similar, but not the same as Outlook and Entourage offer different interfaces and functionality that had to be accommodated for. I recommend keeping your scripts for Entourage Manipulator separate from the scripts for Outlook Manipulator. You can use the PCEM_Version function to see what plug-in they have installed and route them to the appropriate script accordingly. I would also refer to the Functions Guide for each plug-in to see the exact function and field name differences.

Hope that helps and I apologize for the delayed response.