Author Topic: Push Payment to QuickBooks (ReceivePaymentAdd)  (Read 3396 times)

aout

Push Payment to QuickBooks (ReceivePaymentAdd)
« on: May 26, 2011, 11:17:19 AM »
I am looking for an example script for pushing a payment on a specific invioce to QuickBooks via ReceivePaymentAdd.  I was able to create the customer and invoice so I have the necessary Txn Ids. Can anybody help?

Apologies if this is redundant. I did see some discussion of this on the forum, but the attachments were not present.

Geoffrey Gerhard

• Guru
Re: Push Payment to QuickBooks (ReceivePaymentAdd)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 07:17:02 AM »
If nobody can point you to a generic example script, the OSR (Intuit's On Screen Reference) is your best starting point for creating it. I integrate FileMaker systems with QuickBooks for a lot of FMP consultancies, but I've only made ReceivePayment Requests within the qbLinkFramework file I built for maximizing my productivity--it's way too abstracted to be useful outside the framework.

I'd suggest you make your best attempt and post here if you encounter a problem that needs troubleshooting.

Geoffrey Gerhard
Creative Solutions Incorporated
14000 Creekside Drive
Matthews, NC  28105
704) 814-6852

aout

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 07:43:06 AM »
Thanks. I have it working now, and will try to post something for others when I have it finalized.

I am now trying to see it I can get process a credit card payment via CreditCardChardAdd. Does anybody have any experience with this? Is it possible?

Chris

• God
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 08:13:45 AM »
Hi All,

Using the CreditCardChargeAdd is not possible with the current version of the plug-in...the plug-in does not support the merchant services SDK which is required for the CreditCardChargeAdd object.

WillzShire

• Design Data Concepts, LLC
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 08:57:35 AM »
aout,
Asking if you could share the script you came up with for
pushing payments to QB?
Thank You
WillzShire