Author Topic: Batch Import  (Read 1825 times)

brutuswa

• Master Window Cleaners
Batch Import
« on: March 17, 2014, 12:38:26 AM »
I have added fields to Core3 contacts to match my source FMP database and am ready to use the batch import, however, the new fields that I added in core3 are not listed as "Target Fields" in the contacts table.
How do I make these fields list as Target Fields?

(I did read somewhere about an "Importer File" but can find no mention anywhere else.)
Brett Curtis
Master Window Cleaners
Perth, Western Australia

Jerel Malong

• Global Moderator
Re: Batch Import
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:59:01 AM »
Are the fields you've added on the Contacts Table or a related table? You need to ensure that the context you are mapping to is correct. Depending on which portion of the script you are on, it will determine the table you are importing to.

brutuswa

• Master Window Cleaners
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 04:34:50 PM »
Yes, checked that before I posted.  They are on the Contacts table.

Should I be editing the "CNTCT__Import" script?
Brett Curtis
Master Window Cleaners
Perth, Western Australia

Jerel Malong

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 04:56:25 PM »
Correct, but review your scripting again to ensure you are in the right context. The import script utilizes the scrub tables for importing which can be somewhat tricky. Just verify that the tables, layouts, etc. is the same as which you are trying to import. If needed, I suggest you send some screenshots to our support team for direct assistance. You can email us at support@productivecomputing.com or call us directly at (760)510-1200 anytime between Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PST.