Plug-ins > PDF Manipulator

new to PDF manipulator

(1/1)

tnastasi:
Hi All
Im fairly new to PDF Manipulator and to filemaker pro for that matter.  However, i have learned enough to get where Im going.  Im trying to automate the data entry process so I bought PDF manipulator to do just that.  For the most part I will be extracting data from a template pdf that was designed witht he field names to match those in the file maker database. 
So we are good to this point.  What i am trying to do is create a script so that when the button is hit in filemaker (fm12 advanced) it will allow the user to open the pdf file that is saved on the desktop and import all the fields in the pdf to the new record in filemaker, or should I say import all the values in the form fileds in the pdf into the blank fields in filemaker.  I read through the developers and the functions guide and I am stuck.  Can anyone give me me a sample script to use in filemaker that wil allow me to do what i am trying to do.  Sorry if this is very basic.
Thank you

Chris:
Hi tnastasi,

The demo file included in the plug-in download should shed some light on the usage of the plug-in.

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version