Author Topic: Paid in Full Graphic  (Read 1352 times)

SChampagne

Paid in Full Graphic
« on: October 17, 2011, 11:37:23 AM »
I've recently noticed that the paid in full graphic that displays on paid invoices, does not actually print or save to the email-able pdf, despite displaying properly on the "Invoice - Print" layout.  This condition exists in the native Core2 solution that I have (un-edited), as well, as in our customized solution.

Any ideas why the image would not process through the print/save to pdf process?

Chris

• God
Re: Paid in Full Graphic
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 03:52:32 PM »
HI SChampagne,

It the latest version of the core the field that houses the 'Paid' image is an unstored caclculation field.  In the definition of the field the image will be displayed only when in browse mode.  Thus it disappears when printing or when in 'Preview' mode.

I will have a look at the Core2 to see if this is the case there also.

Chris

SChampagne

Re: Paid in Full Graphic
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 07:43:55 AM »
The logic for my paidInFull graphic is:  if balance due of the invoice = 0 and window mode is either browse or preview and there are line items on the invoice and there are payment items attributed to the invoice, then display the "Paid" graphic.

Or...
Code: [Select]
Case( Balance_Due = 0 and ( Get(WindowMode) = 0 or Get(WindowMode) = 2 ) and Count(invoice_INVOICEITEM::ID_InvoiceLI_pk) and
Count ( invoice_PaymentItems::ID_PaymentItem_pk); invoice_PREF::PaidinFull_Graphic)

So, it should be printing and saving to the PDF.  I just can't figure out why it is not. 

(Not printing from mac or pc, fyi.)