Plug-ins > Outlook Manipulator

Filemaker 11

(1/1)

peter:
Does Outlook Manipulator work with Filemaker 11?  I tried the demo and I am getting an error.

Also, I registered a licence while logged into our domain as one user on a laptop.  When I logged into this laptop as a different user the plug in was not registered.  IS there a way to unregister the first one so I can use that licence again.  Do you know what I am trying to say?

Thanks,
Peter

Melinda DePalma:
The latest version of the Outlook Manipulator is compatible with FileMaker 11. We should be sending out a notification shortly announcing that all our latest plug-in versions are FileMaker 11 compatible.

Please ensure that you are using the latest version which currently is version 4.0.1.5 as I am showing that you have an older version registered. Here is a direct download link: http://www.outlookmanipulator.com/downloads/OutlookManip.zip

Regarding the registration process:
You actually need to register the plug-in one time per user per machine as during the registration process a pci file is created in the local users application data folder. If you register 2 users on the same machine, this will actually only use 1 seat as we capture the unique machine identifiers during the registration process to keep track of how many machines are actually in use. I hope that made sense and please feel free to contact me directly if you have any more registration related questions.

Thanks-
Melinda DePalma
(760) 510-1200 xt. 115
melinda@productivecomputing.com

peter:
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version