Author Topic: Send Calendar invite from a Calendar other than my default  (Read 3392 times)

SPB

Send Calendar invite from a Calendar other than my default
« on: August 11, 2011, 02:55:21 PM »
Hi there

I am trialling Outlook Manipulator to see if it will do what we want.

We are about to run a study with around 1000 participants.
Each Participant attends 5 visits.
There are 5 staff who need to each be able to book visits for one another. We have shared our calendars with one another through exchange.
From within our database we would like to be able to book each participants visit and have it either:

1)Appear in a central study calendar (Inhale) with an invite to the staff member who will do the visit.
or
2) Only appear in the staff members Calendar who will do the visit. Not the staff members Calendar who books the visit.

As it stands I can invite another staff member from my default calendar but the invite doesn't send. It does however show up in invited attendees in the event in Outlook.
I think I need to set the default calendar in Outlook Manipulator to the "Inhale" calendar or is there a way to just put the event in the other staff members calendar.

Will Outlook Manipulator be able to do this and if so, are there any ideas on how I could go about it.
Does anyone have an idea of a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

I have been stuck on this for over a week now so help would be much appreciated.