Productive Computing, Inc. Releases the eSign Signature Capture Plug-in
San Diego, CA – July 21, 2006 – Productive Computing, Inc., a FileMaker Solutions Alliance Partner, today announced the release of the eSign Signature Capture plug-in. The eSign Signature Capture plug-in is the only FileMaker Pro plug-in that allows for capturing signatures and binding them to information stored in your FileMaker database.
New technologies allow devices to capture biometric signature information that is unique to the person signing. This biometric information is used by analysts to determine ownership of the signature. Using proprietary software, this signature may be bound to data you have stored in your database. If the data ever changes or if the signature is tampered with, the software renders the signature invalid.
Using the plug-in:
* Allows you to capture a signature and store it in a container field
* Binds captured signatures to data in your FileMaker Pro database
* Facilitates signing of legally binding electronic documents consistent with applicable legislation
* Enables multiple signatures on a document
* Authenticates content and flags unauthorized changes to documents or forms by invalidating signature.
* Reduces process cycle times, increases organizational responsiveness and customer service
* Increases accountability and ensures nonrepudiation of approvals and transactions
* Facilitates secure digitization of paper-based business transactions
* Works with the Topaz T-S460-HSB, T-L462-HSB or T-LBK462-HSB signature scanner devices
About Productive Computing, Inc.
Productive Computing, Inc. is a leading provider of custom software solutions based on FileMaker Pro, primarily serving small to medium size businesses with off-the-shelf and custom software solutions. Its mission is to help customers create efficiency through the use of intuitive multi-user database systems. Productive Computing, Inc. was started in 1996 and is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected Partner level developer status in the FileMaker Solutions Alliance.