Core2 CRM Now Exchanges Data Between FileMaker Pro and Entourage Using Our Popular Entourage Manipulator Plug-in
San Diego, CA – December 10, 2008 – Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, announces the release of a new enhanced Core² CRM for FileMaker Pro.
The Core² CRM is the perfect multi-user, cross-platform solution for getting your company’s data centralized and organized. This latest version features an enhancement to allow bidirectional data exchange between Microsoft Entourage and FileMaker via our Entourage Manipulator plug-in. Now Mac users will have the same power that the Windows users have had to update their mobile devices with contacts, appointments, etc.
Along with this enhancement comes the ability to work with International phone formats with the click of a button. We hope that these enhancements will provide everyone no matter the platform or country the flexibility and power they have been looking for in a CRM solution.
This enhanced version includes the following new features:
• Specifically designed to exchange data with Microsoft Entourage
• Push your contacts, calendar, tasks, and e-mail from FileMaker to Entourage so you can update your iPhone or other mobile device to take on the road.
• Populate FileMaker Pro with your Entourage E-mail for archiving purposes and quick search capability. Now you can import your e-mail messages into FileMaker from Entourage for a complete archive of e-mail history for all correspondence.
• Retrieve and archive Entourage e-mail attachments directly in FileMaker. You can either embed or reference the attachments!
• Support international format for all date, time, time stamp fields
• Added support for dynamic international phone formatting in the preferences area.
A site license of Core² CRM is priced at $499.95 and can be bundled with discounted copies of FileMaker Pro licenses. Reseller program available.
Core² CRM is native to and compatible with FileMaker Pro 8 or later.
Please visit http://www.core2crm.com/index.php?ID=391 for video tutorials and a downloadable demo of the Core² CRM software solution.
About Productive Computing, Inc.:
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping companies become more efficient and profitable by providing a solid foundation of indispensable software and support services. From custom FileMaker Pro database development, consulting and products, to IT support, web site design and hosting services, Productive Computing, Inc. is your strategic partner for all your company’s technology needs.
Productive Computing, Inc. is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected and exclusive Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance.