FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Diego, CA – February 9, 2010 – Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, announces the release of OrgPlanner, a new software solution for business owners and managers.
The OrgPlanner solution is an easy and concise way to define and document what a company does, how it does it and who is responsible for doing it.
Inspired by author Michael Gerber’s best selling book, The E-Myth Revisited – Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It, this software allows small business owners and managers to define and document their company’s Strategic Objective and Organizational Strategy in an easy to use software application.
• Create business, professional and personal goals
• Specify whether they are short or long term goals
• Break each goal down into manageable tasks
Positions and Organization Chart:
• Create departments, positions and staff members
• Assign staff to specific positions
• Display positions on the org chart of your business
Procedures and Standards:
• Create procedures and standards for each task that your company does.
• Assign procedures and standards to the positions responsible for carrying them out
After filling out the information in this software solution, business owners and managers will have effectively written both a job description and a procedures manual for every position in their company. This will allow them and their staff to have a clear understanding of the work that needs to get done, who is responsible to perform the work as well as the standards by which the work will be evaluated.
OrgPlanner is priced at $149.95 and is compatible with both the Windows and Macintosh computer platforms.
Please visit http://www.productivecomputing.com/solutions/orgplanner-id-116/ for video tutorials and a downloadable demo of the OrgPlanner software solution.