Address Book Manipulator Version 22.214.171.124 for Mac
San Diego, CA – November 13, 2014 – Productive Computing Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, is proud to announce the release of an update to Address Book Manipulator. The plug-in provides a bidirectional data exchange between FileMaker® Pro and Macintosh Address Book or Contacts.
Address Book Manipulator 126.96.36.199 for Mac contains improvements and modifications including:
– Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite in addition to 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9
– Added new functionality to provide the ability to handle Social Profiles and Instant Messaging (IM) addresses
– Expanded support for foreign language special characters
– Resolved issues with Subgroup functions, CountryCode data, registration and more (see http://www.productivecomputing.com/address-book-integration/version#_history)
The Address Book Manipulator Demo has been updated with new features including:
– We restructured the demo file to include Address Book / Contacts “Group” handling
– You will now have the ability to pull, add or modify Groups and manage Group members
– Added functionality to manage contact social profiles and instant messaging (IM) address information
The Address Book Manipulator starts at $74.95 for a single user. Existing Address Book Manipulator customers may purchase an upgrade of this new release at a 35% discount.
For more information please visit www.addressbookmanipulator.com to download a product demo, view the tutorial videos or download the updated Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide.
FileMaker Pro Support and Plug-in Integration:
Do you have database enhancements you would like to have programmed? Want help getting a plug-in professionally installed into your FileMaker solution? We can help! The process is easy – complete our online Request For Quote form (RFQ) or call us directly at (760) 510-1200 and one of our certified developers can work with you on improving your solution today.